- Vegan dog diet could save you massive vet bills: study New York Post
- Vegan diets for dogs may be linked with better health, and could be less hazardous, than meat-based diets: Survey findings may support nutritionally complete vegan dog diets over raw or conventional meat diets Science Daily
- Equilibrium/Sustainability — Vegan diets healthier for dogs than kibble The Hill
- Did Study Find Vegan Diet Could Be Better for Dogs’ Health than Meat-Based Diets? Snopes.com
- Vegan diets are healthier and safer for dogs, study suggests The Guardian
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.